P1391 Code - 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > P1391 Code - 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-16-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
RGunny
2002 WJ 

P1391 Code - 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee

P1391 Code - 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee and the engine light and airbag light are staying on and its throwing the code
P1391- Camshaft or crankshaft signal sensor intermittent. Before this it was throwing that code & P1698- PCM Fault No CCP. That one is no longer coming up. The airbag keeps dinging, what could it be? It runs and drives good, havent had any issues with it. What else should I look for? The motor was just put in, its out of an 04' JGC. I just need to get these 2 lights off. Any help would be great! Thanks

RGunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2012, 06:36 AM   #2
mattmc74
1999 WJ 

mattmc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #3
HVACNY
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmc74
On a side note is your fan blade hitting the shroud at all,it sounds like it in the video to me,just wondering..
HVACNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.