Oxygen sensors ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Oxygen sensors ?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-18-2011, 12:08 AM   #1
Speedy
2002 WJ 

Wj Oxygen sensors ?

Hi !
My WJ is a bit thirsty so I think I need some new oxygen sensors.
I also need a new relay for the turning signal, sometime it works and sometime not.
I have read some treads here and after reading I can see that I should bay the OM sensors.
The dealer in Norway is quite expensive so I`looking for some shop in US, any recommendations ?

The car is a 2002 overland 4,7 HO.

Unread 05-18-2011, 12:32 AM   #2
Kolak
Vendor

I discount all genuine Mopar OE replacement parts by 25% off list price for JeepForum members. PM me if you'd like pricing. Happy to ship to Norway and will ship via the US Postal Service as their rates are lowest.
kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2011, 01:16 AM   #3
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Hei Ser du også er fra Norge. Kolak (Nick) yter best service og gir rabatt til Jeep forum medlemer. Har ikke bestilt fra han enda men skal bestille eksos mm. Har spurt han tidligere og han kan sette verdi lav eller sende som gave om du spør pent og da slipper du Evt mva på import. Du kan sende han Mail på Kolak@aol.com
Selv bruker jeg jetcarrier.com for å sende og tolle deler jeg handler på nett i USA. Meget enkelt og slipper frakt i USA da mange nettsider har free shipping innenfor USA. Du får da opprettet en mailbox adr i New Jersey. Som regel levert på ditt lokale postkontor innen 1 uke.

Mvh. Thomas
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

Buildthread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...grade-1813490/

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Thomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2011, 06:31 AM   #4
narnwv

2000 WJ 

^^^ That's awesome ^^^^^ Nothing like a translation to help a guy out!

narnwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2011, 07:02 AM   #5
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by narnwv
^^^ That's awesome ^^^^^ Nothing like a translation to help a guy out!
Lol. You didnt understand a **** of this narnwv. Right? He He He.
Maybe its against the rules?
R.I.P. 2000 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 V8, Quadradrive, Shale Green Metallic, Agate/Carbon interior, Well modded and highly missed :(

MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE THROWN INTO THE RIG UNTIL CONDITION AND SATISFACTION IMPROVES!!!
Unread 05-18-2011, 07:07 AM   #6
narnwv

2000 WJ 

I did not. I was just admiring that both you and the OP were from Norway, and I just thought it was nice for you to translate, and give a reply in a language the OP might better understand.

It seems your English grammar is a pretty good, which is why I was admiring the thoughtfulness of the translation.

Unread 05-18-2011, 07:17 AM   #7
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
I did not. I was just admiring that both you and the OP were from Norway, and I just thought it was nice for you to translate, and give a reply in a language the OP would better understand.

It seems your English grammar is a pretty good, which is why I was admiring the thoughtfulness of the translation.
It was not a translation, more of an advices and How to contact Kolak, and tip for getting parts ship from US to Norway cheapest Way. Its Really expensive over here and personally i save alot of money buying parts in US and ship Them over, also the $ Are Really Low compered to Norwegian kroner right now, That also help a bit.

Soon There Will be Norwegian all over the forum, so Get used to the language. Lol. JKD

Unread 05-18-2011, 07:34 AM   #8
narnwv

2000 WJ 

no time to learn Norwegian, I'm trying to learn Chinese for when they take over the world.

Unread 05-18-2011, 07:39 AM   #9
Thomahawk
JEEP ADDICTED

2004 WJ 

Quote:
no time to learn Norwegian, I'm trying to learn Chinese for when they take over the world.
Ni ha. Been There, My friend lives in China. Sorry worst treadjack ever.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.