Overland or limited - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Overland or limited

Disc Brake Kits from ECGSECGS JK Dana 60 Bolt In Rear DiffGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 08-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #61
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billzcat1 View Post

Virtually anywhere. Zerex G-05 is the stuff you want and it's in-stock in every local parts store I visit. Your results may vary, but knowing the brand name might help. It's $2 more than Prestone Green whenever I need it.
Richard, that, right there, is the reason I started using this forum. To gain knowledge from more experienced people and pass on what knowledge I can. I have come to know who to listen to, and believe, on here, and who to take, with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPad using my fingers

rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013, 06:10 PM   #62
coopdc78
2004 WJ 

I can only find zerex in nappa. Other than that advanced auto..auto zone and car quest is all we have here and none of them carry it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.