Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

ok i got a quick question

600 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  blazepsi 
#1 ·
First off I have a 99 grand cherokee laredo with 242 transfer case inline 6 and 3.73 gears. I went to the pick n pull and got a tail light while there i found a 2000 grand cherokee lifted that rolled and the lift was an iron rock offroad (i got a 4 in basic lift waiting for the time to install it) long arm lift.

Should i salvage everything i can or do you think with the rollover there might now be flaws. I dont have any problems rebuilding and manufactoring i weld for a living so i can do that and if needed i can get to a machine shop.
thanks DON

#4 ·
well the lift on the jeep is a front half only but it has the a arm spacer and o complete long arm front kit i do have adjustable short arms so i can get the rear axle in place too. hehe. it also has a JEEP FORUM sticker on it and a HUGE iron rock sticker.

#6 ·
Well went down to the pick n pull got some of the parts i scored a set of jks quick disco's, wheel spacers and addco rear sway bar. im giong back in the morning an getting the rear a arm spacer and front long arm its half iron rock half rock krawler. plus i get to use a fork lift to pick it up and work under it tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.