Off Road Lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Off Road Lights

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-09-2013, 11:12 PM   #1
B-Ball25
2003 WJ 

Wj Off Road Lights

I really want some off road lights but im not sure how hard they are to wire. I want to mount them right in front of the grill. If anyone has done theres in that spot and has any pics I would like to see them and I want to know the difficulty of the install. Also, will it be fine to run them with my subs as well? Is that to much on one battery or does it matter? Thanks again!

B-Ball25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013, 01:14 AM   #2
Timbo24
2000 WJ 

Man you should really search in here there is tons of guys that have done this and you already have another thread about offroad lights haha. Here's some help though. Search Thomahawk build thread and Maximus_Daximus build thread
Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013, 02:53 AM   #3
B-Ball25
2003 WJ 

Do I really have another one already?? lol Woops! Thanks for the lead though!
Unread 06-10-2013, 05:39 AM   #4
dcorn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Most offroad lights (decent brands anyway) will come with a full wiring harness. All you have to do is hook it up to the + and - on the battery and route the button to the cabin through the firewall. Mount up the lights and you're good to go.

Unread 06-10-2013, 07:20 AM   #5
B-Ball25
2003 WJ 

Alright cool! Sounds easy enough. Thanks!
Unread 06-14-2013, 03:19 PM   #6
jclaudii
1999 WJ 

Everything you ever and never wanted to know about electrical and offroad lighting. yes it's a Wrangler site, but it is the same thing. Let us know if you have any questions. http://www.stu-offroad.com/electrical.asp
jclaudii is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.