Not a misfire? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Not a misfire?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor Day Sale!

Unread 10-06-2013, 07:46 AM   #1
droptopanstop
1999 WJ 

Wj Not a misfire?

So i have been having issues with what I thought was a misfire. ..It was throwing codes so I took it up and had the codes read... I was having an o2 sensor issue and misfire on 2 and 5 which I found out later on my own. I put brand new bosh premiums in... and it cleared the codes , the original plugs were awful. I thought all was well with the world again... After a week it misfired again and kept doing it. .. Thought maybe it was the coil pack but that didn't help either. I found out later that jeeps like champion plugs so I bought some of those... about a week after I put them in, it started to misfire again but only once and it hasn't done it again for over a week. .. Anyone have any ideas?

droptopanstop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2013, 07:59 AM   #2
droptopanstop
1999 WJ 

P.S. The only thing I hadn't tried was new O2 sensors... im hesitant ad this trial and error is getting costly
droptopanstop is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.