Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

<noob> wj

837 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Thomahawk 
#1 · (Edited)
HI MY NAME IS DAN "KRITICALWJ" IM NEW TO THE FORUM AND I HAVE SOME PLANS FOR THIS TOY I PICKED UP A FEW MONTHS AGO NOTHING CRAZY JUST GIVING IT A NICE LOOK ITS MY DAILY AT THE MOMENT ILL POST A COUPLE PICS OVER THE WEEK I JUST ORDERED A FEW PARTS IM SUPER EXCITED TO BE A PART OF THE "JEEPFORUM"

:2thumbsup:

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks nice always fun when you first get them like a new addition to the family.
Oh and just to let you know typing in all caps is considered like yelling so maybe you left the capslock key on or didnt know but people will hassle you for typing in all caps.
Good looking jeep and welcome to the forum :)

#5 ·
rdkendrick said:
Nah, you're a noob, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time :) Looks nice, what did you order? Sent from my iPad using electrons
I ordered the 3" IRO lift and spidertraxx spacers, I ordered them Monday morning and still have not been shipped out I'm pretty bummed because I was planning on lifting it this weekend I guess I'll have to wait

#6 ·
Nice looking WJ, so what are the specs on it? Also, welcome to the Forum! This place is chock full of helpful info and ideas on getting and keeping your WJ where you want it. And if you can throw some useful info out there occasionally that is appreciated as well.

As for your wj, I dunno about everyone else but I've always liked those wheels and with mine being a stocker as well IMO a stock WJ is about the best looking SUV out there. I've got a friend at work that has a 4runner and it's nice but I don't like it as much as my WJ....>And to be honest I've looked at buying a 4runner before I bought my 1st WJ. I'm on my second now and it's a hell of a ride.

#7 ·
Congrats and welcome, Nice Jeep you got there.

Check out wjjeeps.com ,find the search function ontop of this site, be prepared to just empty every pocket if addiction hits hard, get known to Kolak our super vendor, kolak@aol.com

Then you will be fine, Good luck!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.