evening all new member here..from the uk
today i picked up my first jeep
i have a 2001 grand Cherokee limited 4.0
its a very nice drive
have a few problems tho i could do with advice on please..
(1) the heater gets hot you can feel the heat, but when you turn the fan up there doesn't seem to be any force in the air you can hear the fan pick up when you put it on full but you don't feel it (hope that makes sense) when traveling at a decent speed the cab stays cold and doesn't warm up very well am i right in thinking this could be the blender doors if so is this the easiest way to fix it (
(2) the left turn signal wasn't working when we set of home but after an hour of driving home it suddenly started working again?? could this be the relay??
(3) OD button the overdrive button has no effect when you press it the light dosent light up on the dash or anything, checking through the bills and past receipts the center console was taken out at some point did i read that if this is don't wrong you can break the wire leading to the od button?
(4) the electrics in the steering wheel don't seem to work (cruse control/radio) i haven't had a look at this yet is it a common problem?
(5) heated seats don't work but i hear this is a common problem.
thanks in advance for any replys