Need sum help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Need sum help

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
Sam1120

Need sum help

I have a 99 jeep grand Cherokee and all the window and locks have stopped working. I have checked wires between the doors and all the fuses but can't find the problem. Anyone here kno of anything else I should check out

Sam1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 05:35 PM   #2
79chiefs
1988 XJ Cherokee 

Wrong Forum this is Jeep cherokee XJ not grand,WJ is what you need. If it aint a fuse it has to be wiring.
OR the control module in i believe the passenger side door
79chiefs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 08:13 PM   #3
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

I moved your thread to the Grand Cherokee section of the forum where your fellow WJ drivers can best assist.

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009

Enter Your Jeep in the April COTM Contest... NAOW!!
chris87xj is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 08:37 PM   #4
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris87xj View Post
I moved your thread to the Grand Cherokee section of the forum where your fellow WJ drivers can best assist.
I'm no expert on the windows and doors, but from the successful threads I have read, they have always found a broken wire inside the driver's side wiring boot. Look for the orange wire.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.