Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

need minor scratch's in paint help.

584 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Gran_Paradiso 
#1 ·
well, went trailing today,,and bozo in the lead, decided to take the narrow path and we had to follow it threw cause no one could turn around, now, most of us walked away a few minor hairline scratches and **** hair bigger, but now im all guilty that my WJ got scratches all over her so im eager to learn how to get some out for future reference. ANY Advice would help guys (ANY). Id be glad to know, plus my boys over here could probably use the tips too. Thanks in advance. :)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Depends on how deep them Arkansas pin stripes actually are as to what you need to do.

Light can be taken care of with swirl mark remover and a cloth diaper, as they get deeper you have to go more aggressive with the buffing material.

Paint is pretty thin these days so unless you have a lot of experience I would avoid using a power buffer.

Mine is silver and they show up a lot, I have not bothered with em the past couple of years. I will say this though, that turtle wax ice does a fairly good job of hiding them.

Good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.