Mystery coolant leak 2002 I6 4.6 stroker - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Mystery coolant leak 2002 I6 4.6 stroker

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBest deals on Yukon Gears at JeepHut.comNeed Ace Engineering products? JeepHut has you covered.

Unread 09-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #31
scross1220

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJ2000 View Post
Right on . Iam just wating for the tail pipe . I have been slacking a little bit myself . An ordered his exhaust system an long time ago . But now Iam almost there . You know . Lack of funds its really sucks . I also started a new thread about him exhaust system called kolac exhaust systems on this forum . As well as the Griffen radiator up grade I did . So if you want to that . Let me know before you order . I'll help you out .
Sound good to me thank you.

______ooooo
/__l_l_,\____\,___
l_---l_l__l---[o]llllll[o]
_.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)

If you're not fixing it, you're not driving a Jeep.

---My Chariots past and present---

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L 196,000 miles. Sold
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L 161,000 miles. Sold
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L 147,000 miles. Own
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.6L Stroker 122,000 miles. Own
scross1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2013, 05:42 PM   #32
cbake67
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scross1220 View Post
New cap and everything. Just had the pressure test done and all is fine with it. Heater core ok to. Tech says it should be setting down now so not to panic and wait a few more weeks and see what happens. He did note that my mixture was a tad weak so he drained the overflow bottle and added straight HOAT coolant to it.
Good news!! Probably still has an air pocket in there somewhere. Glad to hear no worries

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.