my wj 4.0 litre will not rev past 3500rpm HELP !! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > my wj 4.0 litre will not rev past 3500rpm HELP !!

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 08-19-2013, 06:47 AM   #16
muirtons1
2000 WJ 

when i got the car there was an engine check light on which was cleared by the garage and it hasn,t come back on since , it was an o2 sensor , replaced and no issues till now , there was at the time a stored code which was a coil pack , it has never surfaced since and the gargae assures me there is no codes being thrown up and the engine light has not been on for over 40000 miles ,nor is it now , i kinda wish it was , pressure test tommorow though

muirtons1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 09:53 AM   #17
muirtons1
2000 WJ 

Wj

Hi, all , the fuel pump is shot , the garage tracked it down and it has been replaced, all good , thanks a lot and the help i got was tremendous , i have replaced the sensors that would have been needed shortly and have ordered a new cat , this baby should last another 5-10 years easy, i am fitting a nudge bar anyone any ides on spotlamps , it has fitments for two so i am looking for a decent pair , make and stockist , brilliant forum!!!!
Unread 08-21-2013, 04:41 PM   #18
michiganmaveric
Got Beer?

2011 JK Wrangler 

Glad you got it figured out. Fuel pressure problems are hard to track down sometimes. As for lights, I just put a pair of KC Daylighters on my JKU and used them last night. All I can say is awesome lights.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, how do you have time to do it over.

Lifetime member #13

www.militaryjeepers.com lifetime member/airforce26yrs

2011 Tango/Mango JKU
michiganmaveric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2013, 04:06 PM   #19
muirtons1
2000 WJ 

Yes it was hard to track down but thanks to all who helped me on the way to sorting it out ,I have taken all the advice on board and have taken preventative action to eliminate any future problems including an inexpensive cat from eBay which had good reviews , the truck now smooth as it should be and I have ordered the spots as recommended ,anyone coming to Scotland feel free to let me know and as I am freshly divorced therfore I have plenty time to show anyone round haha ,thanks again ,appreciated

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.