my plastidip experience - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > my plastidip experience

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 06-11-2013, 11:00 AM   #31
PowderHound
2003 WJ 

the crome clads have the fat five spoke

2003 WJ♦Inferno Red Limited(4.7 H.O., Vari-Lok axles)♦OME HD/BILLY 5100’S♦IRO t-case skid, adj. tb, sway links♦Moog SS♦Factory tow package w/harness & tow hooks♦ Amp/12” sub box♦new bad b**ch passenger♦1993 XJ country♦lift/muds/winchbumper-sold♦build thread instead of long A$$ sig soon...
PowderHound is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #32
kaestacrunch
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderHound
the crome clads have the fat five spoke
I saw someone asking about rogue chromes. Not clads. But either way, similar enough, IMO.
kaestacrunch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2013, 01:01 PM   #33
cubalz
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Looks really good. I like the look of flat black rims. Very nice indeed.
2003 Rubicon - 33x12.50x15 GY Duratracs, 15x10 MT Classic Locks, 2" BL, 2" BB, Warn Front Bumper, Garvin ATS Rear Bumper, Body Armor Extreme Rock Rails, Nth Degree Tummy Tucker, Skid Row Engine, LCA and Gas Tank Skid Plates, Teraflex Quick Disco's, Uniden Pro 520xl CB, 3' Firestik Antenna, BW Flat Fender Flares, Tom Woods DS, Currie Rear Adj Arms
cubalz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2013, 01:04 PM   #34
PowderHound
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaestacrunch View Post
I saw someone asking about rogue chromes. Not clads. But either way, similar enough, IMO.
Yea I think they will look good. If I give it a try ill post up some pics.
2003 WJ♦Inferno Red Limited(4.7 H.O., Vari-Lok axles)♦OME HD/BILLY 5100’S♦IRO t-case skid, adj. tb, sway links♦Moog SS♦Factory tow package w/harness & tow hooks♦ Amp/12” sub box♦new bad b**ch passenger♦1993 XJ country♦lift/muds/winchbumper-sold♦build thread instead of long A$$ sig soon...
PowderHound is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-15-2013, 09:17 PM   #35
Ravie
1999 WJ 

Where are most of you guys finding plasti-dip? Ace doesnt have it. I wanna say I hit up Lowe's who didn't have it and home depot that did but it wasn't black...
Unread 06-18-2013, 10:14 AM   #36
derekmac

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry1820 View Post
Does anyone have the rogue chrome wheels plastidipped?
I'd like to see how they look, maybe I'll do mine!
Here are my Rogue Chrome rims. Yes, I know this is an old question, but I had a hard time finding pics before I did mine.

Future: 4" lift and lockers

Build thread.
derekmac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2013, 02:20 PM   #37
its-me-B
2002 WJ 

did mine at work today...

Zombie Outbreak Response Unit #396
its-me-B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-19-2013, 04:13 PM   #38
evilcairn
2001 WJ 

Hood and Wheels, resist mud and rock , i try this week with gravels ^^
WJ 2001 V8 , 6.5" lift IRO , 35" BF , Front DS TomWoods mutilCV, Fender Iceland, TrueTrac Eaton Front, Gears 4:56 , Custom Front bumper, custom rock slidder ....
evilcairn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #39
jeepjeep523
1998 ZJ 

Any one use any other color besides black? i wanna try the gunmetal grey with silver metalizer to get the look of the Freedom edition WJs.
jeepjeep523 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2013, 12:59 PM   #40
its-me-B
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepjeep523 View Post
Any one use any other color besides black? i wanna try the gunmetal grey with silver metalizer to get the look of the Freedom edition WJs.
thought about it when I was picking mine up but I really like the blacked out look. plus it was like 1.50 more for a can of it if getting colors. at least at my lowes...
Zombie Outbreak Response Unit #396
its-me-B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #41
jeepjeep523
1998 ZJ 

yea I have the stock ZJ rims and they're getting corroded.. and i used a cleaner that looks like it started to peel the clearcoat away... ugh
jeepjeep523 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.