Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Mean Death Wobble HELP!?!?!

3K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  codemanjeep 
#1 ·
I had a 4inch rough country lift, i put 2 inch spacers ontop of that and now i have a serious death wobble i need help like now!!!!

#15 ·
No don't get this one....Get the JKS asjustabe.....The design is geometic correct to fix Death Wobble.

#10 ·
Did you get the x-series kit that comes with adjustable CAs and an adjustable trackbar? Sounds like you got the base kit with the trackbar drop bracket. Search is definitely your friend. It has been discussed hundreds of times how bad a drop bracket is. Get some adjustable front CA's uppers and lowers, and an adjustable trackbar.

#11 ·
The BB on top of his springs isnt the issue, i can that setup for a while and it drove great, biggest hting at that lift hight is the rear a-arm spacer, upper and all 4 lowers adjustable control arms, and an Adjustable track bar. NO DROP PITMAN ARMS OR TRACK BAR DROP BRACKETS. track bar bolts tight and not ovaled?

#16 ·
got under mine two days ago. Friend suggested I look for metal rub. Found my tie rod bar was bent. Must have put it on a rock. So dunno man look for shiny stuff where it shouldn't be?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.