Low air-flow in center vents - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Low air-flow in center vents

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #1
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Low air-flow in center vents

Just throwing this out there. I was working on my radio today and when I took off the radio bezel, it separated from the vents.
I had to melt it back to the bezel with a soldering iron and also super glued it just to make it stronger.
I noticed that one of the fins in my vent had come unsnapped from the bar that they all snap to. I was able to snap it back in place, but that one fin could be what's blocking your air-flow.

Sent from my iPad using my fingers

image-3261154875.jpg

image-2840027717.jpg

rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.