Love my WJ!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Love my WJ!!!

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
PatriotUSMC
2002 WJ 

Love my WJ!!!

I'm just loving this thing! Completely stock except for some 245/65/17 Treadwright all terrain tires (which completely rock by the way!), I drove up into the mountains to see how she handled a less than smooth drive and ice.
I can't wait to drive in some deep powder snow but this was all frozen snow and ice, very slippery stuff. One point the road was at probably a 25% grade and completely covered in frozen snow and ice. I walked up part of it to assess whether or not I should even risk it (large drop off to the left of the road) and I couldn't keep my footing at all while walking. I put it in 4low and drove straight up it without feeling any slippage at all at probably 7-8 mph. I was impressed for sure! Impressed at Quadradrive for kicking butt and impressed at these Treadwright tires for gripping the ice so great!

My reward for the day! Mt Hood!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
PatriotUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2013, 10:11 PM   #2
car5car
2000 WJ 

nice pictures!
Unread 11-24-2013, 10:17 PM   #3
PatriotUSMC
2002 WJ 

Thanks, just iPhone pics.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
PatriotUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.