Led lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Led lights

Rugged Ridge Bumpers, Winches, Performance from CCOR!GenRight Offroad at CCOR! 706-207-4140Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-road

Unread 11-24-2013, 07:35 PM   #1
aralph30
2003 WJ 

Led lights

Is their any write up on how to replace all the lights inside of the wj. I want to change the instrument cluster lights to blue. Also where you shift I want to change that to blue. Basically everything lol. Anything will help. Thanks guys

Unread 11-24-2013, 08:34 PM   #2
Jeepers21
2004 WJ 

wjjeeps site will show you how to replace all the bulbs in the interior courtesy lights. I very small flat head screw driver is helpful on the rear lights.
We have room but for one flag, the American flag . . . We have room but for one language, and that is the English language . . . And we have room for but one sole loyalty...and that is a loyalty to the American people. T. Roosevelt 1919
Jeepers21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.