lazy quadradrive - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > lazy quadradrive

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 10-30-2003, 08:41 PM   #1
trek96

Angry lazy quadradrive

hey,
I just purchased a 2000 GC limited with the 4.7 and quadradrive. My question is about the 4 wheel drive system. I noticed the other day when I had my wheels turned sharp, and then hit the gas my jeep kind of peeled out. Then yesterday on wet roads, I took off from a parking lot, and had to accelerate fast to merge... but the jeep spun for what seemed 10 feet or so, before other wheels caught.
My previous car was a 95 grand cherokee with quadratrac. I NEVER had the jeep spin on wet roads, let alone peel out on dry pavement.
Is there a problem, or is the quadradrive so different, that this is normal.
thanks for any imput
John

trek96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2003, 06:18 AM   #2
madmanfrommars

Odd, I've never had that happen in a GC (the 94 with quadatrac, or 02 overland with quadra drive)

Might want to bring that to the dealer since ur probably still under wareenty and have them check it out.
madmanfrommars is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.