key fobs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > key fobs

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 12-16-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
tbone1004
2004 WJ 

key fobs

trying to get a couple of key fobs and figured I'd ask here before I buy. One of my buddies got hit and will give me his keys for his liberty. Liberty is an 03, but it has the trunk button the key fob. Can I program the fobs to work on my jeep?

tbone1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2011, 11:48 AM   #2
kastner03
2000 WJ 

your key fob might have the trunk button too the plastics just not cut out for it i know mine does it looks like the same exact circut board inside has all 4 button spots on it so i would assume it should work for yours my last WJ one of the fobs actuall had all 4 buttons in it i think it must have been a liberty fob but it did work just fine

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
kastner03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2011, 11:52 AM   #3
kastner03
2000 WJ 

theres a pic of both

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
image-4029143700.jpg  
kastner03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.