just got a wj tell me something good - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > just got a wj tell me something good

Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippBLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Unread 01-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
ScottD16
1996 XJ Cherokee 

just got a wj tell me something good

my dad just bought my sister a green 99 wj with the I6. the thing is rather slow but other then that its nice. i have a cherokee and its a beast has plenty power and modifications available. my first time in the wj section i see a thread about what you dont like about it and well pretty bummed although the jeep isnt mine il still be driving it but anyway could anyone post a list of what they love about their wj and some of the best improvements they have done to it.

ScottD16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
Rezin777
1999 WJ 

This thread has been on page one for a couple days, it just happens to be on page 2 at the moment.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/...ur-wj-1147943/

I did a search for "love" and found it rather quickly though...
Rezin777 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2011, 07:33 PM   #3
jtcnj
2001 XJ Cherokee 

just got a wj tell me something good

You got a WJ!

Most of the posts on the 'don't like' thread repeat some of the typical problems.

I think it is implied or understood on JF that most of us love our Jeeps, but, would have liked a little better engineering quality on some obvious weak points. But you know that anyway, with the xj and all.

"Dubyuh" or "Blue Bayou": Patriot Blue 2001 Up-Country WJ Limited 4.7L V8 Quadra Drive: for now known as "Al-Dente" after my wife's "mod".

New Addition 12/2011: "Pearl" Forest Green Pearlcoat 1999 xj SE 4.0L/AW4/231/8.25 mostly stock for now.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
Ronald Wilson Reagan
jtcnj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2011, 09:20 PM   #4
ScottD16
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezin777 View Post
This thread has been on page one for a couple days, it just happens to be on page 2 at the moment.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/...ur-wj-1147943/

I did a search for "love" and found it rather quickly though...
sorry didnt look much( big mistake on jeep forum) i posted that right at it pulled into the drive way and wanted to test drive it
Unread 01-03-2011, 11:05 PM   #5
rfjeeper

2007 JK Wrangler 

Best thing bout yout WJ is --IT'S A JEEP!!!!!!
rfjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2011, 12:28 AM   #6
billzcat1
Chicken in a Turkey Suit
2003 WJ 

The WJ is one of the best used car values and you get a lot of space, comfort, reliability, and off-road capability for the money.
billzcat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2011, 12:42 AM   #7
tehgregzor
2004 WJ 

I wish I could remember who said it, but the quote I love most about the WJ is: "Nothin like wheelin' on leather."
tehgregzor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2011, 03:10 PM   #8
ScottD16
1996 XJ Cherokee 

[QUOTE=tehgregzor;10724787]I wish I could remember who said it, but the quote I love most about the WJ is: "Nothin like wheelin' on leather."[/QU

no leather

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.