JK Axles into WJ FAQ/Writeup?
I've heard a fair bit about what's going to be required to get the JK axles into the WJ, but i still have a few questions... i know this has already been done by lots of people but has anyone put together a good FAQ or writeup on the full swap details? (no use re-inventing the wheel)
some specific questions i haven't seen addressed yet (i'm running the clayton 6" lift)...
- front shock mounts, control arm mounts, and coil buckets are all re-usable as-is i think?
- brake lines?
- tone ring pickups (use jk ones and splice into wj wires or put in the wj ones on the jk knuckles somehow)?
- superchips programmer or truespeed or what to get the speedo back inline with the different tone ring tooth count?
- rear i just get the clayton axle bracket kit for all new buckets, arm and shock mounts, and get the truss with the upper arm mounts?
- front bump-stops still work?
- swaybar disconnects still work?
- any other specific gotchas?
thanks in advance