Jeepers in Southern Indiana - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Jeepers in Southern Indiana

Alloy USA and Posi-Lok Cable Axle Disconnect Kits Dana 30 Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 99551 Ton Heavy Duty Steering Upgrade Kit. New and Improved d

Unread 10-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #1
WJefy
2004 WJ 

Jeepers in Southern Indiana

I am moving to Bloomington, IN to take a job at IU. Anybody know of a good shop or two on the area? I have an '04 Overland (which is mostly stock) that I am itching to tinker with.

WJefy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 06:39 PM   #2
Ben_dover4dover
I like to smell tires

2004 WJ 

its a little far, about 2 hours. but i do know there is a Moab Offroad and McCormick Motorsports in Louisville Kentucky. pretty cool guys. i deal with some of the guys when they need tires.
Ben_dover4dover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 09:47 PM   #3
3Dog

I know the area well, but cannot recommend a shop. You should try posting this in your state-specific forum under the regional forum section.

2000 WJ Limited 4.7L
(IRO 3" Lift, Bilstein 5100s, 3/4" KOR front spring spacers, IRO adj. track bar, stock Silverblade rims in matte black powdercoat, 245/75/16 Goodyear Duratracs, Akebono caliper upgrade, OE cracks on armrest...)
3Dog is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.