Jeep WJ transmission fluid temperature - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Jeep WJ transmission fluid temperature

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 11-13-2013, 10:05 PM   #16
Trav1s
2004 WJ 

Parts will be picked up tomorrow and hope to install this weekend if weather and time allow.

Unread 11-14-2013, 02:06 PM   #17
Trav1s
2004 WJ 

Parts are here.

Unread 11-15-2013, 06:21 PM   #18
Trav1s
2004 WJ 

Here is the way the bracket will be mounted.

Gauge with angle bezel temporarily in the bracket:

Not going to get any further without borrowing a friends shop and tools or waiting 'til January when we close on our house in CR. I miss my garage...

I have two move of those angle bezels so I will shape one to the contour of the dash to the left of the wheel AND use it as a template for the hole once I get it shaped the way I want it. The dremel will join the party when I get to that step.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.