iron rock offroad - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > iron rock offroad

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 12-17-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
scrambled
2006 LJ Wrangler 

iron rock offroad

Anyone have a coupon code for iron rock offroad? Going to order a lift
kit soon. Thanks!

Unread 12-17-2013, 09:49 PM   #2
MuddyWJ
2004 WJ 

If you order from Kolak you may get a better price as he is an IRO dealer.
MuddyWJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2013, 09:50 PM   #3
scrambled
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Better then ordering from them directly?
Unread 12-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #4
MuddyWJ
2004 WJ 

I think so. Great service and knowledge. You'll also be supporting a great vendor.
Unread 12-17-2013, 11:49 PM   #5
Notabene
2004 WJ 

I just ordered and bought an IRO kit from kolac.

Brilliant pricing. Excellent service.
Notabene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 03:51 AM   #6
Dusk53
2000 WJ 

Well, is it cheaper than IRO? I don't see why i should have to call up Kolak to place an order.

East Carolina University
Dusk53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 04:04 AM   #7
texlurch
2002 WJ 

Check the front, home page off IRO site. They list discount codes there periodically

Right now they have free shipping on orders over $100
Colorado Jeep Club Member #383
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 05:32 AM   #8
Kolak
Vendor

I'm an IRO dealer and will give you the best possible deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk53 View Post
Well, is it cheaper than IRO? I don't see why i should have to call up Kolak to place an order.
kolak@aol.com or kolak@kolakperformance.com
Kolak is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 11:30 AM   #9
Tollmtn
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambled View Post
Better then ordering from them directly?
YES!!! As an example if you buy a Sony TV directly from Sony you will pay advertised list price for it. If you buy the same TV from a dealer he can sell the same TV somewhere between list price and the wholesale price that he paid Sony for the TV. He makes a fair profit and you save money, win, win.

When you buy the TV from the dealer he may also carry other brands of TVs and know that a different brand TV or component for the Sony TV would be a better option.

What I am getting at..... A dealer does not have a dog in the fight, you will get a less bias recommendation on what best suits your need from him than buying directly from a manufacture. Especially if the manufacturer is one that uses way over hyped, bordering on false advertising and has an over inflated opinion of their lift and other offerings compared to other products on the market.
Tollmtn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 03:17 PM   #10
MuddyWJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tollmtn View Post

YES!!! As an example if you buy a Sony TV directly from Sony you will pay advertised list price for it. If you buy the same TV from a dealer he can sell the same TV somewhere between list price and the wholesale price that he paid Sony for the TV. He makes a fair profit and you save money, win, win.

When you buy the TV from the dealer he may also carry other brands of TVs and know that a different brand TV or component for the Sony TV would be a better option.

What I am getting at..... A dealer does not have a dog in the fight, you will get a less bias recommendation on what best suits your need from him than buying directly from a manufacture. Especially if the manufacturer is one that uses way over hyped, bordering on false advertising and has an over inflated opinion of their lift and other offerings compared to other products on the market.
Well said!
Unread 12-18-2013, 06:17 PM   #11
PowderHound
2003 WJ 

Nick is the man. He is an excellent resource and has the best prices. I have some IRO parts and like them. Go kolak like the rest of us lol.
2003 WJ♦Inferno Red Limited(4.7 H.O., Vari-Lok axles)♦OME HD/BILLY 5100S♦IRO t-case skid, adj. tb, sway links♦Moog SS♦Factory tow package w/harness & tow hooks♦ Amp/12 sub box♦new bad b**ch passenger♦1993 XJ country♦lift/muds/winchbumper-sold♦build thread instead of long A$$ sig soon...
PowderHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 07:23 PM   #12
dcorn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Last time I got a quote from a dealer for IRO stuff, it was a few bucks more than buying directly from IRO with their free shipping. I just ordered direct to cut out the middleman.
Unread 12-18-2013, 07:53 PM   #13
WJChris01
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcorn
Last time I got a quote from a dealer for IRO stuff, it was a few bucks more than buying directly from IRO with their free shipping. I just ordered direct to cut out the middleman.
Was that dealer Kolak? Because he got my IRO stuff for me at a better price than direct....much better. You simply can't go wrong with ordering through Nick...his knowledge is top notch and he will recommend you the best for your budget and then save you a few bucks so you come out ahead.

- 1998 XJ Sport
Bone stock for now......
WJChris01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #14
PowderHound
2003 WJ 

X2 . 10% off thru kolak....
2003 WJ♦Inferno Red Limited(4.7 H.O., Vari-Lok axles)♦OME HD/BILLY 5100S♦IRO t-case skid, adj. tb, sway links♦Moog SS♦Factory tow package w/harness & tow hooks♦ Amp/12 sub box♦new bad b**ch passenger♦1993 XJ country♦lift/muds/winchbumper-sold♦build thread instead of long A$$ sig soon...
PowderHound is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 08:12 PM   #15
04WJSEV8

I ordered my 3" from kolak. Came out to be as much as if I did it myself. Took 10% off lift for being a dealer, supposedly, then charged shipping. I later learned from my brother that JF members get 10% and I believe shipping was free. Got the upgraded SS, which came from rockauto, which I believe there may be a discount through JF as well (not positive, I haven't ventured through all of the site yet). A couple days after placing the order I asked for tracking numbers and was told it takes time to process and can take up to 10 business days to ship and blah blah blah. The day after I asked, the SS came from rockauto. The day after I finally got the tracking numbers everything else came.

Moral of my story, cut out the middle man and go direct. Nick seems like a nice guy and seems like he knows his stuff. But after realizing where everything actually came from and how much it would've been to do myself with each company directly, I think I spent more going through kolak.
04WJSEV8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.