I just bought a WJ - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > I just bought a WJ

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still AvailableCurrie Currectlync Steering Upgrade Kits and Currie Anti-R

Unread 10-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #16
Jrboarder27
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBJeepWJ View Post
I am curious where you think im going for looks first. My vehicle I had is all scratched up from the brush you say isnt in virginia beach. And a lift with tires and rims is to go down the trail to get the deer I killed so I dont have to drag him 200 yards. Also I can have some fun with it.
Its a Jeep, if your not thinking of a lift your not a true owner.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using JeepForum

Jrboarder27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2013, 02:46 AM   #17
VBJeepWJ
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrboarder27 View Post
Its a Jeep, if your not thinking of a lift your not a true owner.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using JeepForum
I already have it picked out. waiting for tax season so I can get the lift tires and rims all at once. I could afford just the lift now but it would look silly with the stock tires and rims.
VBJeepWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2013, 06:53 AM   #18
SirSilvia
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBJeepWJ View Post
I already have it picked out. waiting for tax season so I can get the lift tires and rims all at once. I could afford just the lift now but it would look silly with the stock tires and rims.
you mean like monster trucks look like when they're in transport?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.