I have $6000 to spend what can i get??? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > I have $6000 to spend what can i get???

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 02-06-2014, 11:55 AM   #31
Jebby
2002 WJ 

every vehicle ive ever owned still had miles left to give when its time was up. the rust belt takes um first. body rot, electrical gremlins, and better opportunities. miles don't mean much if they are taken care of.

Jebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014, 12:24 PM   #32
caronaxtr
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Here in Buffalo NY you could pickups really nice WJ for between $4,000 to 8,500 with mileage from 175,000 to 85,000 miles. To the OP, out of all of my Jeeps I've owned (2 XJ, 1 TJ, 1 ZJ, 1 WJ ) the WJ was by far my favorite for a DD. Best of both worlds, live axles front & back, 4.0 straight 6, 4 doors, car like, but rode like a Jeep. I'd stay away from the 99's, heard of possible tranny problems.
caronaxtr is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.