How do I know if my Jeep has Quadra-trac? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > How do I know if my Jeep has Quadra-trac?

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 03-08-2013, 02:19 PM   #1
Rasta-Raider
2004 WJ 

How do I know if my Jeep has Quadra-trac?

Hi all first time poster.I'm a newb with the jeep I have a 04 gc freedom edition all stock.I was reading the 4wd manual (rtfm lol) and correct me if im wrong. my shifter has 2wd,4w part time,4w full time,N and 4wlo.@the bottom it says selec-trac so i definetly dont have a quadra-trac right?sorry if this is a stupid question.I'm gonna go play in the snow with my jeep

Rasta-Raider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
ChrisHager
Web Wheeler

2004 WJ 

You have Selec-Trac...
ChrisHager is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #3
swoermck
2000 WJ 

Hi,

you're correct, here you can check what "selec-trac" means:

http://www.wjjeeps.com/tcases.htm#SELEC

(scroll to the top to see the various options the WJ had)
swoermck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2013, 05:10 PM   #4
Rasta-Raider
2004 WJ 

Thanks guys
Rasta-Raider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.