Homemade cold air intake! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Homemade cold air intake!

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #1
wyattwj123
2000 WJ 

Homemade cold air intake!

Hey guys I know the a Cai doesn't do to much but I thought it would be a fun project, I know some of you guys will come up with stuff wrong with it but hey it works and it was only 50 dollars instead of 250 for a k&n! So what I used was a air cleaner tube from a zj from the yj for 10$, heat electrical PVC 2 1/2 pipe 5$ , heat tape 5$, 3 in filter 20$, and a breather filter for the valve cover for 10$! The breather was so I didn't need to make a hose going to the air cleaner tube and it looks better! I'm going to make a enclosed box for the air cleaner soon! But here's some pics let me know what you think

image-2662636615.jpg

I know it's dark ill take better one tomorrow! But I can tell a little diffrence in pick up and a nice little sound lol

wyattwj123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.