Help with Vaccum Line (Write up/pics) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Help with Vaccum Line (Write up/pics)

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsEnd of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 05-05-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
get_keebsy
2001 WJ 

Help with Vaccum Line (Write up/pics)

Hey guys I have an 01 4.0L l6 WJ and the cruise control goes on but wont set as well as some AC/heat blowers blow very weakly if at all yet some work fine. I have searched this and I'm guessing it's the Vaccum line. I took off the passenger headlight and looked for it but I'm don't have much car/term knowledge. So when looking I had no idea exactly where to look. If any body has a write up or pics on this it would be greatly appreciated. I couldn't find any when I searched the threads. If your going to comment to search the threads cause there are so many don't bother commenting.

get_keebsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2012, 09:49 AM   #2
get_keebsy
2001 WJ 

Bump
get_keebsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.