Help: Is there a build thread to this jeep? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Help: Is there a build thread to this jeep?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 02-06-2014, 02:26 PM   #1
JamesWJ
2001 WJ 

Wj Help: Is there a build thread to this jeep?

I am in the process of building my WJ, and we are getting ready to do a back half/exo... been surfing the web for some ideas, and saw this jeep. If they are on here and have a build thread to see how they did the back of it, that would be great! Thanks!

yeah.jpg

JamesWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014, 05:48 PM   #2
Drek
2004 WJ 

I don't even know what to say. I've never seen anything like that.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. -Mark Twain
Drek is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.