Help: Is there a build thread to this jeep? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Help: Is there a build thread to this jeep?

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 02-06-2014, 02:26 PM   #1
JamesWJ
2001 WJ 

Wj Help: Is there a build thread to this jeep?

I am in the process of building my WJ, and we are getting ready to do a back half/exo... been surfing the web for some ideas, and saw this jeep. If they are on here and have a build thread to see how they did the back of it, that would be great! Thanks!

yeah.jpg

JamesWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2014, 05:48 PM   #2
Drek
2004 WJ 

I don't even know what to say. I've never seen anything like that.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. -Mark Twain
Drek is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.