HELP in NH - Grand Cherokee 2001 - Front exhaust pipe - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > HELP in NH - Grand Cherokee 2001 - Front exhaust pipe

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 09-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #1
LeonardoM

HELP in NH - Grand Cherokee 2001 - Front exhaust pipe

Hi I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee 2001 that has only 103,000 miles, but the car inspection of NH told me it is time to replace the front exhaust pipe because it is leaking.
I just arrived in West Lebanon NH a month ago and I still don't know any mechanic to replace this for me.
I was thinking about buying the front pipe on Amazon (as I always do when I need something) and ask for someone to replace it.
Do you know someone that can replace this for me? And how much someone would charge for that?
Tks in Advance!
Leo.

LeonardoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2013, 06:47 PM   #2
sfjacks1
2004 WJ 

Find an exhaust shop and have it welded... That's what I'd do
sfjacks1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 04:47 AM   #3
michiganmaveric
Got Beer?

2011 JK Wrangler 

Are you talking about the pipes with the mini cats in them. If so when I had mine done I bought the assy. and had a dealer install it. Not sure if a dealer in your area would do that or not but just a thought. I think I paid about $250 as he worked don it quite awhile because of leak problems. I don't think the assy. was made correctly and did not align up perfectly.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, how do you have time to do it over.

Lifetime member #13

www.militaryjeepers.com lifetime member/airforce26yrs

2011 Tango/Mango JKU
michiganmaveric is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.