help getting truck gear direct bumper to australia - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > help getting truck gear direct bumper to australia

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 08-12-2014, 07:00 PM   #1
ItsAJeeper

help getting truck gear direct bumper to australia

hey all

im really interested in getting a truck gear direct bumper for my WJ, but cant find one that ships to Australia

i want to do the same setup as Texlurch, with fawkes fab mounts/tow points and a hidden winch design

ItsAJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2014, 12:41 AM   #2
wickedwj99
1999 WJ 

Try typing in westin bull bar should be the same style that you are looking for
Unread 08-16-2014, 06:22 AM   #3
Notabene
2004 WJ 

Itsa,

Im from Geelong. Have you thought about using UStoAUS to ship your stuff back here?

Im about to get my second shipment of Jeep gear through them. Its easy. Your stuff will end up in Spottswood. Just go down and pick it up.

Probably 250-300 for shipment.
Notabene is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2014, 09:30 AM   #4
Fawkes
WJ recovery gear

2000 WJ 

ItsAJeeper,

Tex's setup is custom. He built his own hidden winch tray, and modified our bull bar brackets to mount the TGD "Super" bull bar higher than what it would be with our brackets as we ship them.

If you could get the TGD bar to AU, here are a few photos of what one with our standard setup would look like:

Click to order:
WJ Stand-Alone Shackle Tabs.
WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Kits.

Kris Fox
kfox@fawkesmfg.com
www.fawkesfab.com
Fawkes is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2014, 05:39 PM   #5
ItsAJeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notabene View Post
Itsa,

Im from Geelong. Have you thought about using UStoAUS to ship your stuff back here?

Im about to get my second shipment of Jeep gear through them. Its easy. Your stuff will end up in Spottswood. Just go down and pick it up.

Probably 250-300 for shipment.
I have seen these services, but have not known how good they have been. What's the usual shipping time?
ItsAJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2014, 04:22 AM   #6
Notabene
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAJeeper View Post
I have seen these services, but have not known how good they have been. What's the usual shipping time?
This is the second time I have used them.

The first time it took 8 weeks to get my Jeep stuff here.
This time its taking some more time to fill the container my stuff is in, so my stuff has been sitting at their depot over there for about 5 weeks now. Then it takes 8 weeks on a ship to get here.

Excellent service, but if you are impatient...
Notabene is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.