I am hoping for some assistance, installed rebuilt 4.0 engine over the course of the past few weekends into a 2000 WJ Laredo. I have some issues;
- 2 - 2 prong female connectors from wiring harness
- 1 - vacuum line on back side of intake manifold
- No crank, as soon as I turn key over everything turns off (and the tach and speedo guages do some weird rotation
- What plugs into the pictured A/C line?
- Message on OHD "open circuit"
- Where exactly does the crankshaft position sensor go?
I am very excited to get this Jeep rolling again, and appreciate any assistance, thank you!