Headlights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Headlights

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 06-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
Erich_97
2001 WJ 

Wj Headlights

Ok, I know there is a ton of these threads but I want some opinions on headlights. I have a 2001 Pearl White Limited and want something that looks better on it. I was thinking of putting some Laredo headlights on it but I want to gather some opinions first.

Erich_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:34 PM   #2
cykaaro
2000 WJ 

Personally I've always liked the black limited ones rather than the chrome, with the total clear fronts. Had the bottom orange on mine. Don't really like. Doesn't look as nice. Plus I've retrofitted mine for HD quad bi-xenon. Gives it a more updated look which I like. Halos I've always thought look too ricer for a jeep. But to each there own. Think a nice black accent theme to use for the whole vehicle gives a nice look to white WJ.

HID Quad bi-xenon + foglight retrofit
http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?44572-Jeep-2000-Grand-Cherokee-WJ
cykaaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #3
SirCussFreq
1999 WJ 

The black interiors are the Laredo headlights, the Limiteds are chrome (at least in the early WJ's... I don't believe that was changed in later years, but I could be wrong). I like the way the Laredo headlights look personally, though I picked up some cheap replicas off of Amazon and now I need to find a way to adjust them horizontally - beams are too centered for some reason. They look great though!

I second the notion that halos don't look good on a WJ.
SirCussFreq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 03:29 PM   #4
04dubjay

Either 04 laredo headlights or black 3rd generation halo projectors. I like the look of the projectors personally but to each his own. The spyder 3rd gens can be found on ebay for around 140 shipped.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.