Headlight Wiring? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Headlight Wiring?

Poison Spyder Ricochet RockersROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 03-14-2014, 12:56 AM   #1
Jer-Bear
2002 WJ 

Headlight Wiring?

Hey all, I'm trying to install a set of new gauge faces and the instructions say to wire them into the headlights. Anyone know where the low-beam wire is locate inside the cab? '02 Limited, Thanks!!!

Unread 03-14-2014, 09:05 AM   #2
rdkendrick
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer-Bear View Post
Hey all, I'm trying to install a set of new gauge faces and the instructions say to wire them into the headlights. Anyone know where the low-beam wire is locate inside the cab? '02 Limited, Thanks!!!
I would have to look at the FSM, or it might be on wjjeeps.com, but it's probably in C-1 or C-2 junction blocks near your fuse box, under the dash, and then they have to travel up your steering column, as the switch to turn them on, is there.

Sent from my iPad using electrons
rdkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2014, 04:56 PM   #3
Jer-Bear
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdkendrick View Post

I would have to look at the FSM, or it might be on wjjeeps.com, but it's probably in C-1 or C-2 junction blocks near your fuse box, under the dash, and then they have to travel up your steering column, as the switch to turn them on, is there.

Sent from my iPad using electrons
Alright, thanks!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.