Halo Headlights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Halo Headlights

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORClayton Off Road XJ Long Arm Suspension Systems!

Unread Today, 12:38 PM   #1
WJOllie
2004 WJ 

Wj Halo Headlights

Hey guys, i'm looking at some halo headlights on ebay and needed some opinions. I've searched through many threads and i still can't make up my mind! This is the ones i'm looking at:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/19992004-Jee...-/181243947465

I've read that CCFL halos are the way to go but unfortunately I cant find the same style lights with CCFL's for around the same price. The seller states his are better than others. I was wondering if anybody has bought these lights from him and if so what do you think of them? He has very good reputation and has sold over 100 so i'm thinking they're a pretty good buy, but for $139 they could also be cheap quality.

Does anybody think the brightness of these LED halos would be sufficient in the day time? Also do you need daytime running lights in the jeep for the halos to be on, or do they only come on when the low beams/sidelights are on?

Any info would be appreciated! Oliver.

WJOllie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Today, 12:57 PM   #2
jgedwards5
2004 WJ 

Oddly enough I've been looking at these too and came to this very site for the same insight you're asking for
jgedwards5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread Today, 01:00 PM   #3
mxjosh

These look like the same exact ones I have (bought them from a member here). If they are, the quality is good, lighting is good. I am using 6k HID's in the projectors. I have the halo's wired to come on when I have my running lights on.

Click my profile and look at my build thread to check them out.
JK take off's and 32's
mxjosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread Today, 01:29 PM   #4
jgedwards5
2004 WJ 

They do look nice installed on your Jeep... it's something I've wanted to do for a while now but haven't pulled the trigger (busy with work and more work and a campaign for city council) but the longer I wait the cloudier my current headlights become - also on some level I think I'll catch a lot of crap from my mechanic about the look ha.
jgedwards5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread Today, 01:32 PM   #5
GMad
2001 WJ 

I recently fitted a pair of the same lights to my GC. The halos are not very bright in daylight, but overall they are good quality lights..
GMad is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.