Front End Plastic Bracket - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Front End Plastic Bracket

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 11-01-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
WJflexLJDreams
2000 WJ 

Front End Plastic Bracket

I've been trying to find a replacement for the front bracket (housing, kind of?) that the headlights and grill fit into. It's that piece of plastic that you can see is screwed in place above the headlights and radiator. Mine has been broken by grease monkeys replacing my radiator. I've checked ebay but haven't found anything but used ones. I'd prefer new. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for your time.

WJflexLJDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
eogg
2000 WJ 

That's the head lamp mounting panel. Certifit has them for around $40. I think they are out in CA. Google them and you'll be able to pull up their full catalog to see the price.

Colorado Jeep Club Member #1010
eogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2011, 04:00 PM   #3
brianestep
2000 WJ 

Also called a header panel. I just replaced mine. Rockauto.com is good. it was $40... 60$ shipping, depending on where you are. Not bad as NAPA and the like want around $200 for them.

On a side note... why does that make you drool?
-Brian- 2000 WJ Four liter, 4" RC springs; Bilstein 5100s; JKS trackbar w/KOR bushings; Stillen rotors; KOR (RC) 1.5" wheel spacers; 265/75/16 Treadwright Guard Dogs; Rusty AirTube, Amsoil Cone; Thule M.O.A.B.; Bumper delete; rear seat disco
brianestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2011, 08:05 AM   #4
WJflexLJDreams
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianestep View Post
Also called a header panel. I just replaced mine. Rockauto.com is good. it was $40... 60$ shipping, depending on where you are. Not bad as NAPA and the like want around $200 for them.

On a side note... why does that make you drool?
Thanks for the help. The drool was an imitation of the bumbling grease monkeys who replaced my radiator.
Unread 11-02-2011, 08:42 AM   #5
STUCKINMUD
2000 WJ 

I looked for a while and the best price I got was from Parts geek. Fit good. They were the only ones who combined shipping for that and the lower cover bracket.

HTH
Matt

2000 XJ - Sold 2006 XK - Sold
1996 cherokee blue - Hers 2006 rubicon - Sold
2001 XJ Limited - DD 2000 WJ - Project
STUCKINMUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #6
WJflexLJDreams
2000 WJ 

Kick ***! Thanks.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.