Front bumper light bar? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Front bumper light bar?

CCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSteinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 12-18-2013, 07:26 PM   #16
dcorn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

http://www.4x4fabworks.com/store/ind...8mortjv3oho8r4

4th result on Google...

Unread 06-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #17
jbruse
2004 WJ 

Bull Bar Inquiry

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
Same bar as I have, but I cut the ears off the Fawkes brackets and moved them up even more. Requires cutting some clearance into the bumper cover, but it puts the bull bar where it belonged in the first place.
Note I also added the lower bar to protect the winch; they don't make one like that....

Where'd you pick this bull bar up at? I looked on Truck Gear Direct but the one on their site doesn't appear to have those shackles mounts. Looks sweet on that WJ!
jbruse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2014, 10:46 AM   #18
texlurch
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbruse View Post
Where'd you pick this bull bar up at? I looked on Truck Gear Direct but the one on their site doesn't appear to have those shackles mounts. Looks sweet on that WJ!
That is a combination of parts and modifications.
Bullbar (modified with an added lower section to protect the winch clutch handle)
Fawkes Fab relocation kit and shackle tabs (modified to raise the bar up)
Changed it out to an led bar; I have a longer led bar to go on when I get around to building a front bumper.. I'll get rid of the bull bar and tabs then.
Had to "baja" the bumper for now and relocate the windshield bottle to clear the 33's
img_1336.jpg  
Colorado Jeep Club Member #383
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2014, 06:18 PM   #19
tsak01a
2004 WJ 

Texlurch,

Your setup looks nice and the way I was heading till I added up all the costs and couldnt use my nice hitch to pull jeep behind RV. Had to get custom bumper to get it all.
tsak01a is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2014, 09:32 AM   #20
Fawkes
WJ recovery gear

2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbruse View Post
No one makes a bull bar with shackle tabs (or even the ability to run a separate set of tabs).

We make a WJ recovery kits (5/8" shackle tabs or 3/4" tabs and a 2" receiver) that you can add a bull bar (either the ones from Truck Gear Direct, or certain Westin part numbers) to with a couple of relocation brackets.

Click to order:
WJ Stand-Alone Shackle Tabs.
WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Kits.

Kris Fox
kfox@fawkesmfg.com
www.fawkesfab.com
Fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.