finally a Jeep owner 2004 Grand Cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > finally a Jeep owner 2004 Grand Cherokee

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 04-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
curtflirt732
2004 WJ 

finally a Jeep owner 2004 Grand Cherokee

Settled on a used 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee i found online it has 133,000 miles on it with a Automatic, 4.0L I6 12V MPFI OHV. Over the car was a 8/10 and ran super well with no problems. Spent 4,900 bucks which leaves me just over 2 grand to put into the jeep.I am very excited to start this build.

curtflirt732 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #2
jeep04
2004 WJ 

Well congrats on the purchase , you mentioned a build so what are your plans and where's the pics of the new to you jeep.
04 Jeep wj Limited 4.7 <> 6.5" Iron Rock long arms front & Adjustable lowers on rear <> Bilstein 5100's <> 285/70r17 Goodyear Duratracs <> M/T black classic lock wheels <> Addco swaybars <> Superchips 3875 <> Magnaflow Stainless exhaust <> 2 Kicker comp 12's <> Kenwood head unit.
jeep04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #3
curtflirt732
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep04 View Post
Well congrats on the purchase , you mentioned a build so what are your plans and where's the pics of the new to you jeep.
i will post pics i just havent had a moment to lol. My build plans right now are gonna be simple prob rip out the stereo and put a new head unit in and throw in some subs in the back. Then i wanna add some lighting to the front maybe add a safari basket to the top with more lights and put a spare up top. As far as lifts go i need to do some homework i dont plan on going over 4inches def wanna put a bigger more aggresssive tire so i can wheel with. I am just gonna take it one day at a time and have fun and learn with this guy.

curtflirt732 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2013, 03:47 PM   #4
KayCeeJeep
2004 WJ 

Congratulations and welcome!

It's a Jeep, you'll either not care for it or be addicted for life. WARNING: You are already showing early signs of addiction.
KayCeeJeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.