Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

A few questions for those with the Overland Edition!!!!!

668 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  JaredL7197 
#1 ·
I know I may be beating a dead horse here. I have done some reading and found multiple answers so I am not really sure what to go by. I have a 03 WJ Overland Edition. Which does have the quad drive. I am wanting to lift it 6.5 inches. What problems am I going to encounter? Is it possible with the vehicle being AWD(basically), I heard I will have to change front drive shafts, and the Transfer case to a 242. Why is that? I used to have a 96 ZJ that I only lifted 3.5. Any tips or comments? I know this topic has been discussed I just want to clarify on the steps needed. Also, it has the navi radio in it. And the screen will only turn on when the power is on. When the jeep is started the screen kicks off and its stuck on one station? why is that? If I get a aftermarket head unit will that go in just like it would any other vehicle? Thanks! Also, I will post pics of the jeep when I am able.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.