Favorite Place to Buy WJ Parts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Favorite Place to Buy WJ Parts

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 06-25-2013, 08:36 AM   #1
wschilawski
2002 WJ 

Favorite Place to Buy WJ Parts

So where does everyone like buying their parts? - both original and aftermarket...

Other than through Kolak, because he would claim spot #1 in a lot of our lists...

Quadratec?
4WD?
RockAuto?

I know there are vendor reviews on the forum, but this is just a "where do you go" kind of thread...

annnnnnd GO!

wschilawski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 08:38 AM   #2
Jeeples
2000 WJ 

IRO for suspension goodies. Rock Auto and Amazon for replacement parts.

If you do a lot of online shopping, you might consider getting an Amazon Prime Account, which among other things, gets you free two day shipping on a lot of items. I've bought some larger automotive parts, like Saturn Ion control arms through Prime because it was cheaper than Rock Auto even before shipping was added. Now, it is $79 for a Prime membership, but with the money I've saved on shipping, it's already paid for itself.

Hers: '03 WJ 4.7 V8- IRO 3", 245/75/16 Duratracs
Jeeples is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 09:42 AM   #3
ezflip
Theme Park Dinosaur Head

2002 WJ 

Moparonlineparts.com for any Mopar parts (sensors and the like) and Rockauto.com for everything else.

2002 Overland - 4.7 HO, "Select-Drive", 4" RC long arms, TAG front winch bumper, 32" BFG KM's, Kolak 3" exhaust, Flowmaster 50 series

Build Thread

KCCO
ezflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 10:19 AM   #4
Meta4
2004 WJ 

Amazon.com, free shipping with Prime! They've got a fairly decent selection, but sometimes you need to search for parts and fluids by Chrysler part number. I was able to find Mopar fluids for the transfer case, differentials (lube and limited slip additive), and power steering. I also bought my Addco rear sway bar, Energy Suspension bushings, and a Mopar TPS on Amazon.

Last edited by Meta4; 06-25-2013 at 10:19 AM.. Reason: Typographical error.
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 10:21 AM   #5
cykaaro
2000 WJ 

Up here is a lot harder. Everything is a lot more expensive. I have gotten from the US when I can but have to factor in if there is duty or not which could be a deal breaker, and if shipping is some crazy amount or reasonable. Got synergy ball joints from quadratec. Even with duty was half the price the regular ones cost up here. I do go to Napa a lot, or source things out through my mechanic.

HID Quad bi-xenon + foglight retrofit
http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?44572-Jeep-2000-Grand-Cherokee-WJ
cykaaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #6
JimmydaGreek

2002 WJ 

Kolak and RockAuto so far. Oh and Amazon too though hit and miss with some things.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.