Factory Service Manuals the Same? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Factory Service Manuals the Same?

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 06-22-2010, 11:16 AM   #1
steelstr45
2000 WJ 

Factory Service Manuals the Same?

I have a 2000 WJ 4.7L, and have managed to get my hands on a Factory service manual for 2002.

Even though they are both basically the same model car, would they be exactly the same for all the wiring diagrams, and procedures as well?

Where they seem to have a new manual for every model year, I wondered.

steelstr45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2010, 11:18 AM   #2
ArloGuthroJeep
Mr. Hyde!

2004 WJ 

They're mostly the same, but there were changes throughout the model years. For instance the emissions stuff changed locations from under the engine bay to the rear bumper cover in later model WJ's.
Unread 06-22-2010, 02:24 PM   #3
narnwv

2000 WJ 

Register an account at jeepslimited.com and hit the downloads section. All of them are in there.

narnwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2010, 05:47 PM   #4
steelstr45
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by narnwv View Post
Register an account at jeepslimited.com and hit the downloads section. All of them are in there.
woah, I've been registered there for a long time and never even realized that thanks!
steelstr45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.