Factory Foglight Harness Routing? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Factory Foglight Harness Routing?

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-09-2014, 09:03 AM   #1
Leyva_WJawd
1999 WJ 

Lightbulb Factory Foglight Harness Routing?

Not too long ago I cut my cables to my aux foglights on my grille guard and tucked them into where the driver's side foglight is along with my disconnected foglight harness on that side. I had it all wrapped up and stuck there between the foglight and the bumper. Then I took it to the shop to get the radiator replaced. I know the took off the front bumper because they did a horrible job of putting it back on. Well, anyways, I went to reconnect the foglights yesterday (which they didn't do either) but I could no longer find the harness on the driver's side. The passenger's side one was hanging around where I left it, but the driver's side one no where to be found. Tried to chase it up to where I think they would drop it down, even took off the headlight and bumper to try to find it, but I couldn't. So, does anyone have a diagram or picture that could show me where to try to trace the harness down to? Is it connected to the headlights or anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unread 04-10-2014, 09:22 AM   #2
Leyva_WJawd
1999 WJ 

Does anyone have factory foglights that can trace the drivers side one to and take a pic for me, or just tell me where it's connected or where it's dropped down? I'm just trying to find the harness. Thanks.
Unread 04-10-2014, 10:10 AM   #3
Hughsey82
2004 WJ 

It runs right next too the washer filler cap. Then drops down through a large hole almost behind the headlight if I remember right. Its in the same harness as the washer bottle plugs, that is for sure. You may have to pull the inner fender liner if they stuffed it back far enough.
Hughsey82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2014, 11:18 AM   #4
Leyva_WJawd
1999 WJ 

Checked that hole and the harness containing the cables that run to the washer fluid bottle. Still nothing. Would be great if someone had something like this:

Unread 04-14-2014, 01:05 PM   #5
Hughsey82
2004 WJ 

Well... on my 2004 the 3 washer bottle connections (2 pumps and 1 low level sensor) and driver side foglight are on the exact same harness. I was just there the other day installing the new washer bottle underhood.... If you found that harness, then the wiring should be there. Unless its different for the 1999.
Hughsey82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.