Errors Code, Repairs and Response - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Errors Code, Repairs and Response

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 08-24-2013, 04:53 PM   #1
Juneymoon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Unhappy Errors Code, Repairs and Response

Hello All,
I need help with a problem that should have been easy to repair. Ran an errand all was fine. Started car after errand and idle was extremely rough. Went to auto supply store to have codes read. They came back P0300 Multiple misfires, P0301 misfire cylinder 1, P0302 misfire cylinder 2. The first thing I did was change all plugs, gapped at .040. The plug in cylinder one was a little dirty but not very bad. Idle did not improve. At that point I thought maybe injectors so I changed injector one, cleaned all of the other injectors, changed all O rings. While putting everything back together I switched the position of all of the injectors I did change. I also switched the position of all of the coils to rule out bad coils on cylinders 1 & 2. No change idle was still extremely rough. Went back to auto supple store to have codes read again and came up with the same codes. I need help with this. I really can't think of what it might be. I have not noticed any vacuum problems, I don't hear so see anything that would be obvious. I need your help.

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7 V8 154000 miles

Completely clueless
Larry (Juney)

Juneymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2013, 05:23 PM   #2
97HMCS
2012 WK 

Sorry I can't help with your problem. Might want to post over on the other forum. Good Luck.
97HMCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2013, 06:13 PM   #3
Jackal01

2012 WK 

Wrong forum. This is 2011+

Items for sale. See my thread for pictures. PM for details.

K&N 77 series cold air intake

Cobra 75 CB radio
Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.