JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   WJ Grand Cherokee Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/)
-   -   **Enter the March ZJ/WJ Of the Month Contest** (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/enter-march-zj-wj-month-contest-2201721/)

WhiteOut 03-10-2014 07:24 PM

**Enter the March ZJ/WJ Of the Month Contest**

STOCKER MONTH!!!

- No suspension lift, max tire size 31"

Winner will receiver a one year JeepForum membership

Grand Cherokee of the Month Rules and Entry Requirements

1. Contest is open to any member who owns a Grand Cherokee (ZJ or WJ). A voting thread will be created each month that is separate from the submission thread. Each month’s poll will be capped at 8 choices.

2. Entrants who win GCOTM are not eligible to enter again for the duration of the year (January – December), entrants who do not win are eligible to re-submit their entry for any following month.

3. Winner will be decided by a poll posted in the Grand Cherokee General Discussion section, the poll will run for a period of one (1) week and the winner will be the entrant with the highest number of votes. In the event of a tie, a sudden death poll will be opened for three (3) days.

4. Actively soliciting votes is PROHIBITED. This includes Facebook, Instagram, advertising on JeepForum, other forums and other forms of social media. However, members are allowed a link to the GCOTM thread in their signature that does not endorse a specific vehicle, members are also encouraged to “Crawl This Thread” to promote visibility on the forum. No posting of additional contestant vehicles is allowed in the voting thread, nor are negative comments about contestant rigs.

Violations of this rule will be handled with either the deletion of posts, disqualification from the month’s contest or disqualification from GCOTM altogether. Feel free to police each other, PM me a screenshot if you believe any of these rules has been broken, please do not post in the thread.

5. Only votes from accounts over 1 month old will be considered. This is to prevent the creation of accounts specifically to vote in GCOTM and protect the integrity of the contest.

6. Submissions will be accepted during the second full week of the month, voting will take place during the last full week of the month.

Entry Guidelines – In order to be considered, please fill in the blanks on the list below.
All entries are to be submitted to email JFGCOTM@gmail.com, only entries received before midnight MST on March 16th will be considered

1. Jeepforum Username
2. List your modifications
3. List your favorite modification
4. List your least favorite modification
5. Best trail damage
6. Build thread
7. Miscellaneous write up
8. Link to build thread (If applicable)
9. Three (3) picture links. Can be any picture you want, please keep it family friendly and legal. Don’t send me pictures as attachments, I need the url.

WhiteOut 03-14-2014 10:22 AM

Bump.

WJHahn 03-14-2014 03:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm out. :P

WhiteOut 03-16-2014 04:13 PM

Bump for entries

alfaitalia 03-16-2014 06:13 PM

Are there actually any members without at least a little bit of lift?!! If there are best you enter. At this rate you will win!

Sent from the Dark Side using only the Force.

Acc0919mc 03-16-2014 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfaitalia (Post 21297169)
Are there actually any members without at least a little bit of lift?!! If there are best you enter. At this rate you will win!

Sent from the Dark Side using only the Force.

Ha, i even have my stock rims LOL The only aftermarket thing i have is i replaced all the speakers :laugh:

aralph30 03-17-2014 09:46 PM

Bump

Johnyre 03-17-2014 10:08 PM

seriously? Does any one else have a stock Wj?

WhiteOut 03-17-2014 10:10 PM

Should have a good amount of entries. Poll will be up by the weekend.

cr8zynelly 03-17-2014 10:14 PM

Mines on stock suspension for now but I have 32's on it. . .so I guess I missed the cut, lol.

rdkendrick 03-17-2014 11:16 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Guess it is too late to enter, but mine is pretty much stock. Only mods, so far, is a chrome exhaust tip, interior and exterior LED's. Mopar iPod Integration kit with an RB1 radio. Added larger JEEP letters to hood and spaced them out. Just regular maintenance, besides that. I have yet to put rock rails in place of the running boards and lift it on 2" BB. My favorite, so far, is a tie between the LED mod and the Mopar iPod Integration kit.
Sent from my iPad using electrons

WhiteOut 03-24-2014 05:29 PM

Poll is open

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...month-2252217/

The time now is 04:14 PM.