Engine problem fault codes, P0110, P0100, P0403 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Engine problem fault codes, P0110, P0100, P0403

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-11-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
Scrappycoco
2003 WJ 

Engine problem fault codes, P0110, P0100, P0403

Hello,

I have wj 2,7 crd, and there seems to be a problem with engine.

Fault codes P0110,P0100,P0403.

When engine is cold every thing seems to be ok, but as soon as engine is warm and i stop driving, for example i stop to the lights, the engine check light illuminates and engine loose power. Feels like tubo dosent go on when i push throttle, car starts moving but really lazy and a lot of black smoke starts to flow wrom exhaust pipe. When i re start engine problem go away but only for the time when i am moving as soon i stop the warning light illuminates again.

Can some one help me in this case.

Thank you and sorry about my english

Scrappycoco is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.