engine connector differences 2001 vs 2004??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > engine connector differences 2001 vs 2004???

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 12-18-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
three_jeeps
2004 WJ 

engine connector differences 2001 vs 2004???

I am helping a friend change out an engine in his 04. He got an identical 4.7L out of a 2001 WJ.

The garage where he got the engine said that some of the pins in the engine harness connectors are different from 2001 to 2004. Does anyone know where I can look (online?) to see what the differences are and what I need to do to make the new engine work in the WJ??????

Any help/pointers are appreciated

I do have a 2004 WJ jeep SM...guess I could find a 2001 SM somewhere....
I am hoping someone took the time to map the differences and show the changes....

Thanks
-J

three_jeeps is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.