Door lock actuators - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Door lock actuators

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-06-2013, 10:35 AM   #1
Justin_WJ
2000 WJ 

Where's the cheapest place you guys have found them? Cheapest I can find is Rockauto for $53.00.

I need all four.

2000 WJ Limited, 4inch RC X, 242 T-case swap, 33x12.50 STT's, 15x8 D window wheels with 3.75 BS, JKS ADJ. Tracbar, T-case armor, Custom front winch bumper, Smittybilt XRC 8, 4.56's Extended Rola Rack w/Harbor Freight 6" lights, and always muddy :)
Justin_WJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 11:23 AM   #2
imaguy3
2004 WJ 

check the part numbers on amazon... many times you can find them for free shipping and the overall cost will be less... On my spark plugs and air filter I was able to save 15 bucks over rockauto... when I did my brakes I got them for almost 30 less
Unread 05-06-2013, 01:54 PM   #3
metalhead
2000 WJ 

53 bucks sounds good to me I paid 83 bucks at the dealership I work at and that's with my discount. I have had too many problems with aftermarket stuff failing so I stick with the oem parts unless the price is real expensive.
metalhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #4
aestrad1
2000 WJ 

Got mine at rock auto
aestrad1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.