Does anyone know how to contact kevin's off road???? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Does anyone know how to contact kevin's off road????

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 05-20-2013, 10:06 PM   #1
marylandjeep

Wj Does anyone know how to contact kevin's off road????

Hi guys i'm trying to contact kevin's off road but no answer i reach them using the contact phone and also on the website i send them a message but no luck at all does anyone get any product from them because i want to ask them some questions abouth death wobble, please send me a way to contact them i'll appreciate thanks.

marylandjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:35 PM   #2
mountaintracker
2004 WJ 

The only contact I've ever used was sales@kevinsoffroad.com. Typically they get fairly backed up in the shop and sometimes they fall off the radar screen a bit. I've never ever had success using the telephone, but always with e-mail. It just sometimes takes awhile. This is mostly true during this period of the year too, seems like they get ultra smashed with orders and work during this time period.
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #3
marylandjeep

Wj

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountaintracker View Post
The only contact I've ever used was sales@kevinsoffroad.com. Typically they get fairly backed up in the shop and sometimes they fall off the radar screen a bit. I've never ever had success using the telephone, but always with e-mail. It just sometimes takes awhile. This is mostly true during this period of the year too, seems like they get ultra smashed with orders and work during this time period.
thanks for the advice i hope it works
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #4
MuddyWJ
2004 WJ 

Email works best, however you can get DW questions answered on their thread. Post your Q's on the "How to cure your own death wobble" section of their site.
MuddyWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #5
marylandjeep

Wj

Quote:
did you get any parts to fix death wobble? and wich ones? thanks
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:45 PM   #6
marylandjeep

Wj

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyWJ View Post
Email works best, however you can get DW questions answered on their thread. Post your Q's on the "How to cure your own death wobble" section of their site.
thanks for your help i'll check the site
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:51 PM   #7
mountaintracker
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylandjeep View Post
I did not have death wobble in the first place, but when I upgraded my suspension with Kolak stuff, I put in an adjustable track bar. I used Kevin's "Hard-KOR SUPER-hard Rockwell Durometer (72d) bushings for Track Bar" bushings in the track bar. That is a common place of wobble, where the bushings just go crappy. You have to use their lube or other mineral-oil based lube. I used a chainsaw oil that worked. Another place of concern being steering stabilizer, especially if you have real large tires and burned the stock one out. A big one I've read on forums is also just loose stuff, shocks not tight or too tight then loosening up. But the trackbar is one that comes up often. For the record, I've had almost two years on the Hard-KOR bushings for my trackbar with no complaints or problems. Kevinsoffroad is not bad. My first exposure with him was for a t/c skid, which they royally fouled up on in the shop and sent me a skid and mounts that would not work. However, Kevin worked, out of their pocket, to make things right and correct.
Unread 05-20-2013, 11:01 PM   #8
marylandjeep

Wj

Quote:
I did not have death wobble in the first place, but when I upgraded my suspension with Kolak stuff, I put in an adjustable track bar. I used Kevin's "Hard-KOR SUPER-hard Rockwell Durometer (72d) bushings for Track Bar" bushings in the track bar. That is a common place of wobble, where the bushings just go crappy. You have to use their lube or other mineral-oil based lube. I used a chainsaw oil that worked. Another place of concern being steering stabilizer, especially if you have real large tires and burned the stock one out. A big one I've read on forums is also just loose stuff, shocks not tight or too tight then loosening up. But the trackbar is one that comes up often. For the record, I've had almost two years on the Hard-KOR bushings for my trackbar with no complaints or problems. Kevinsoffroad is not bad. My first exposure with him was for a t/c skid, which they royally fouled up on in the shop and sent me a skid and mounts that would not work. However, Kevin worked, out of their pocket, to make things right and correct.
thanks i'm getting sick of this death wobble ****!! lol! that's why i need to contact this guys to help me out, but i'm pretty sure to get the jks trackbar and maybe the dual bds stabilizers and also the stabilizer to relocate the old one maybe this help and if won't i'll burn my jeep! lol! thanks for your help
Unread 05-20-2013, 11:03 PM   #9
mountaintracker
2004 WJ 

I'd read up on JF too. There is a huge wealth of Death Wobble threads on here. You can read up on them and double check those issues, before wasting money on things that may/may not help.
Unread 05-20-2013, 11:11 PM   #10
marylandjeep

Wj

Quote:
I'd read up on JF too. There is a huge wealth of Death Wobble threads on here. You can read up on them and double check those issues, before wasting money on things that may/may not help.
thanks again i hope something i get it works it's really a pain in the as!!!! this death wobble thing thanks for all your help
Unread 05-21-2013, 09:53 AM   #11
Jeeples
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylandjeep View Post
JKS Adjustable TB and KOR Bushings fixed DW for good. If you don't buy the grease through them (which is kinda spendy), you can use a product called Sil-Glyde that is carried at NAPA. Its a silicone based grease and won't harm the urethane bushings.

Hers: '03 WJ 4.7 V8- IRO 3", 245/75/16 Duratracs
Jeeples is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.