Death Wobble Help!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Death Wobble Help!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-18-2010, 10:02 AM   #16
ljhopp
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclaudii View Post
no...warp rotor would only do it while you were braking.
That is when it does it. When I push on the brakes.

ljhopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2010, 12:02 PM   #17
jclaudii
1999 WJ 

Then if your rotors are warped...go to wjjeeps.com or any of the threads here that show the difference in front calipers between year models. Find out which set you have and if you have the Teves Calipers (wich I guess you do since it's a 99, I would start by sourcing a place to get Akebono Calipers.

Get the new calipers and then get some new front rotors and pads. There is a member on here that goes by Kolak that sells Stillen cross drilled rotors and pads that many users have suggested have made a big difference in their stopping power...plus it gets rid of the wrapped rotor issue

Good Luck!
[/B]

Last edited by jclaudii; 06-21-2010 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: everything was bold!
jclaudii is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.